ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY ("AUP") FOR HOSTING SERVICES
This Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP") sets out the terms and conditions that govern your use of the hosting services ("Services") provided by the hosting company ("Provider"). By using the Services, you agree to be bound by this AUP.
1.1. The Customer agrees to use the Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
1.2. The Customer agrees not to use the Services for any illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose, including but not limited to, the transmission of any material that is unlawful, defamatory, abusive, harassing, obscene, or that infringes any intellectual property rights.
2.1. The Customer agrees not to engage in any activity that could harm the Provider's network or other customers, including but not limited to, sending unsolicited emails or spam, hacking or attempting to gain unauthorized access to any system, distributing viruses, or engaging in any activity that may cause harm to the Services or other customers.
2.2. The Customer agrees not to use the Services to engage in any activity that violates the intellectual property rights of any third party, including but not limited to, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or patent infringement.
2.3. The Customer agrees not to use the Services to host any material that is illegal or offensive, including but not limited to, pornography, gambling, or hate speech.
3.1. The Customer agrees not to use the Services in a manner that excessively consumes resources, including but not limited to, CPU, memory, or bandwidth.
3.2. The Provider reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Services if the Customer's resource usage significantly impacts the Provider's network or other customers.
4.1. The Customer is responsible for maintaining the security of their account and ensuring that any passwords or login credentials are kept confidential and secure. 4.2. The Customer agrees not to engage in any activity that compromises the security of the Services or other customers, including but not limited to, attempting to gain unauthorized access to any system, probing or scanning for vulnerabilities, or performing any other activity that could be used to breach security.
5.1. The Provider reserves the right to monitor the Customer's use of the Services and to enforce this AUP. 5.2. The Provider may suspend or terminate the Services immediately without notice if the Customer breaches any term of this AUP.
MODIFICATIONS TO AUP
6.1. The Provider reserves the right to modify this AUP at any time without notice.
6.2. The Customer agrees to be bound by any modifications to this AUP.
6.3. The Customer should periodically review this AUP to ensure that they are in compliance with the most current version.
7.1. Any violations of this AUP should be reported to the Provider's abuse department.
7.2. The Provider will investigate any reported violations and take appropriate action, which may include suspension or termination of the Services.
8.1. The Customer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Provider and its officers, directors, employees, agents and affiliates from any claims, damages, losses or expenses arising out of or relating to the Customer's violation of this AUP.
9.1. This AUP shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction.
This Acceptable Use Policy document, including the following list of Prohibited Activities, is an integral part of your Hosting Agreement with rightVPS infotech. If you engage in any of the activities prohibited by this AUP document rightVPS infotech may suspend or terminate your account. rightVPS infotech's Acceptable Use Policy (the "Policy") for rightVPS infotech Services is designed to help protect rightVPS infotech, rightVPS infotech's customers and the Internet community in general from irresponsible or, in some cases, illegal activities. The Policy is a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited by rightVPS infotech. rightVPS infotech reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time, effective upon posting at policy page. Prohibited Uses of rightVPS infotech Systems and Services:
1. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
2. Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email . The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Email through rightVPS infotech's servers is prohibited. rightVPS infotech accounts or services may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this Policy or that of the other provider.
3. Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists.
4. Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP
5. Operating an account on behalf of, or in connection with Register of Known Spam Operations
6. Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user. The Customer is responsible for maintaining the security of their account and ensuring that any passwords or login credentials are kept confidential and secure.
7. Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
8. Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any rightVPS infotech customers or end-users.
9. Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on the rightVPS infotech network or on another provider's network.
10. Using rightVPS infotech's Services to interfere with the use of the rightVPS infotech network by other customers or authorized users.
Customer Responsibility for Customer's Users: Each rightVPS infotech customer is responsible for the activities of its users and, by accepting service from rightVPS infotech, is agreeing to ensure that its customers/representatives or end-users abide by this Policy. Complaints about customers/representatives or end-users of an rightVPS infotech customer will be forwarded to the rightVPS infotech customer's postmaster for action. If violations of the rightVPS infotech Acceptable Use Policy occur, rightVPS infotech reserves the right to terminate services with or take action to stop the offending customer from violating rightVPS infotech's AUP as rightVPS infotech deems appropriate, without notice.